It may be known for its world-class leisure attractions including Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Marina Circuit and Yas Waterworld, but Yas Island is emerging as a serious contender for business tourism too.
- Yas Island is your one stop shop for MICE planners looking to combine work and play all within a five-kilometer radius.
- Race to Success with your events and meetings hosted at signature attractions, such as Yas Marina Circuit or Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. The venue has several spaces available for corporate activities and events for groups of up to 800 delegates. Venues include the Yas Marina Paddock Club, the three-storey Paddock Team Villas and the 1,200-square-metre Media Centre. For something out of the ordinary, companies can hire one, or all, of the 36 Paddock Garages in the pits, which feature air conditioning to keep participants cool in the desert heat. Corporate hospitality packages are exclusively available around the Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, which takes place annually in November, are highly sought-after. Throughout the rest of the year, there are plenty of race-related incentives to get pulses racing. Yas Marina Circuit offers a range of full- and half-day team-building packages at Yas Racing School and Yas Kartzone, ranging from an entry-level Rookie & Teaser Package to the Yas Premium Package, which includes test drives of a Formula Yas 3000 and Aston Martin GT4 with personalised instruction from an instructor.
- Bring the power and innovation of Ferrari to your special events. At Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the world’s first and only Ferrari theme park, with more than 20 Ferrari inspired rides and attractions from the world’s fastest roller coaster to fun racing simulators; the park can be availed to host meetings and events for 15 to 2000 guests. The Park is well equipped to host anything from large-scaled gala dinners to intimate drinks receptions. Whether it is surrounded by the Scuderia passion in La Piazza, or inside Galleria Ferrari, the largest collection of Ferrari’s outside of Maranello; the dedicated and specialized group and events department can provide you with a bespoke experience and individual quote aligned to your requirements.
- On the water and at the heart of the Island, Dock, Dine and Discover at Yas Marina- a destination within a destination, offering something for everyone, both at sea and ashore. Awarded “Best Marina”- The World of Yatchs Recognition Awards 2010 and 2012, the Marina is a superb destination playing host to a variety of vibrant dining and entertainment venues. Providing access to 227 berths catering for yachts from 8 to 150 metres and giving visitors access to pristine coastlines, uninhabited islands and the nearby cosmopolitan cities of Abu Dhabi and Dubai; the Marina is a glamorous location for VIP meeting over the super yatchs and alternatively the perfect location for a gala event on the terrace of either one of the 7 waterside restaurants or bars.
- Throw a fun-seeking Emirati themed event at UAE’s first Emirati themed water park- Yas Waterworld- a must for thrill-seekers to freak out on its 45 rides, slides and attractions. Also ideal for corporate events, the park draws on the UAE’s rich culture to offer a fascinating insight into local life. Personalised experiences are offered and the in-house event team helps to organize everything from transport to catering.
- Set on the tranquil shores of the south beach against an unrivalled backdrop of the sea and mangroves, Yas Beach is Yas Island’s only beach providing an idyllic experience. A perfect location for a private setting.
- Golfing Treats can be facilitated at Yas Links Abu Dhabi, the first links golf club in the Middle East. With dramatic views of the Arabian Gulf, an award-winning 18-hole championship course and perfect playing weather for most of the year, the club is an ideal venue for a meeting or event with a difference. The club offers a number of unique meeting venues, including Hickory’s, which features a 5,080-capacity terrace with views over the course; a popular Spanish-themed fine-dining restaurant Barranca, which has several space options for a more intimate event. More options include two theatres in the restaurants’ annexes, a clubhouse, meeting rooms and dedicated event lawns. Team-building activities can also take place at the Yas Links golf course. Instructors offer a range of clinics for beginners and seasoned players, with group sessions for up to six people per professional. The club also organises competitions from par-three contests to crazy putting.
- A feast for the senses- Yas Island uniquely offers opportunities to indulge all senses. For those who want to add some flavour to their meetings, consider treating guests to a gourmet-themed event at one the numerous restaurants on the island. Also catering to the other senses, are several top spas on the island, namely the award-winning ESPA at the Yas Viceroy Hotel and The Radisson Blu Spa offering everything from aromatherapy to beauty treatments. For the feast to the ears and eyes, you have the outdoor du Arena and indoor du Forum concert venues; which have welcomed a huge host of performers, including Madonna, Britney Spears, Sting and Metallica among others. The du Forum can accommodate up to 2,500 people theatre-style or 1,700 for a gala dinner, with cutting-edge LED lighting system for hi-tech branding.
- Get a Bird’s Eye view with Seawings, exclusively at Yas Island. Jet straight out of Yas Marina on a Seawings water plane, and soar high above Yas Island and all of its attractions. Take in the majestic modern masterpiece, the Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi, get full aerial appreciation on the Yas Marina Circuit and be dazzled by the world’s largest Ferrari logo positioned on the roof of the world’s largest indoor waterpark.
- It is said that one glance is all it takes to pull you in- Go Clubbing out of this World at O1NE Night Club; dance the night away surrounded by superb 360º and 3D projection mapping, taking you to different worlds, every time! This innovative breakthrough mixes art, luxury, technology and ingenuous engineering with its impeccable service to make it an unmatched experience!
With seven international hotels, 600 meeting and event facilities, vibrant leisure and entertainment options, and more than 100 restaurants, cafés and lounges, Yas Island is the best choice for your next corporate event. The iconic Yas Viceroy Hotel is in itself an ideal luxurious setting for meetings and events. Yas Viceroy contains 3,520 square metres of conference and banqueting space, including the Al Manaar Ballroom that can accommodate up to 400 guests, the Palm Garden which is perfect for a dinner of up to 850 guests, plus a rooftop pool deck, six meeting rooms and four boardrooms. All venues offer stunning views of the marina and are equipped with state-of-the-art technology.