The bike rental service is available in:
- Taipei City
- New Taipei City
- Taoyuan City
- Hsinchu City
- Taichung City
- Changhua County
How to rent a YouBike?
Payment by Easy Card:
- Swipe the card on the sensor dock. Once the green light is on, pull the bike out to use.
- When returning the bike, choose an empty dock with a blue light. Press the bike onto the rail and push it to the front. The blue light will start to blink and make beeping sounds when the bike is securely locked into the dock. Swipe the Easy Card to pay. When all is done, the light turns back to green.
Payment by Credit Card / Cell Phone:
- Choose a payment method at the kiosk and choose a bike. Pull the bike out in 90 seconds.
- When returning the bike, choose an empty dock with a blue light. Press the bike onto the rail and push it to the front. The system will calculate and charge the fees automatically.
YouBikes are pocket friendly!
- NT$10 per 30 minutes in the first 4 hours of use.
- NT$20 per 30 minutes from the 4th to the 8th hours.
- With an Easy Card, the first 30 minute of use is free of charge.
- You must also know NT$ is Rs 2 only!